Tuesday 2 November 2010

Latest orders

Well, it has been a very busy few days! I have had lots of new orders come in from my Facebook page, so I have been busy sewing and creating!  I'll share what I have been up to with you!


I finished the turquiose button heart  - it has nautical blue and white stripes on the reverse. I am very pleased with it and I think it looks fabulous. I have since received anothe order for one the same, but with a white reverse. I am just waiting for my new supplies of turquoise buttons to arrive so I can finish that one too!




I've also started my new 'Hello Baby' collection. So far I have cute pink or blue gingham heart to hang in a new baby's room, ideal as a gift for a new born or for a baby shower.


I have had an order for two pencil rolls already! My friend Em came over for tea and cupcakes and was so delighted with the one I made for my neice, she promptly ordered a couple for her neices too! So this morning I went off to source some lovely fabric for them. One is purple and the other will be blue.

 I have made up one of them so far and I am very pleased with the result.


Anyway, I have got another to make so I'm off to carry on crafting!

See you all soon,

hugs xXx

2 comments:

  1. Love the pencil rolls! Another idea I saw (cant remember the blog sorry) was the pocket for each pencil made in colours to match the crayons :)
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, nice idea! Might have to try that one! <3

    ReplyDelete