Sunday 31 October 2010

♥ Happy Halloween ♥



Well, what a busy day I have had! I went shopping this morning for fresh craft supplies and found some really great bargains, so I am feeling very happy.

I came home and made some fiendish rice crispie cakes with halloween jelly sweets on! They soon disappeared into the baskets of the ghoulish and witchy this evening!!









I also completed an order for one of my customers: a set of apple-green and a set of red hand painted dolly pegs, which look super cute!
















Today I also made my neice, who is 4, a pencil roll, complete with 24 coloured pencils, for her Christmas present. She loves to draw and I think she will love to keep her pencils carefully wrapped up in her roll, complete with a C initial stiched onto the front in matching pink felt. 











Tomorrow I am going to start on another hand sewn button covered heart, with white and turquoise buttons for one of my customers.

I have an order for another of these too! I can't wait to make a start on these ♥

Well, I have worked hard today, so I am going to go curl up on the sofa and catch up on this weekend's X Factor on Sky+  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment