Friday 15 October 2010

TGI Friday!


 Wow! What a crazy week! I have been working all week at The Cheltenham Literature Festival.
 




My highlight was probably listening to Jeremy Edwards reading extracts from stories whilst everyone relaxed with a cup of Carte Noire coffee! He had a lovely voice and read very well!


I would also have loved to have heard Kirstie Allsopp discuss her latest book 'Kirstie's Handmade Home. I really like Kirstie and I think her ideas are wonderful!

I like her Christmas stocking: http://www.channel4.com/4homes/design-style/how-to-guides/how-to-make-a-quilted-christmas-stocking-steps-09-12-07_p_1.html




Well, the weekend has at last arrived and I am going to have a well earned rest because it is my birthday on Sunday! Then, back to creating little bundles of crafted joy on Monday morning ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment