Monday 25 October 2010

♥ New supplies ♥



Good morning world and happy Monday to you all!





I have been busy today scouring the world wide web for some little gems to get creative with.



I have ordered some lovely little pearl beads, which I am going to make into gorgeous little bracelets with silver charms and ribbon bows. ♥












I have got my eye on some totally cute little silver crown charms for the bracelets, so fingers crossed that I can get them for a good price.



 I've also seen a great variety of heart charms which I also hope to be able to get in the next few days, however my internet at home is down at the moment so I am hoping that it gets fixed very soon! ♥









I have also got my eye on some seriously cute angel charms ♥
 Gorgeous key charms... ♥

and some lovely flower charms too... ♥
I really can't wait to start creating these little lovelies ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment