Friday 8 October 2010

Feeling festive!

Well, I am slowly beginning to understand this whole blogging thing and I am slowly starting to learn how to do things, like put in my heart symbols!

Over the past few days I have been thinking Christmas and I have started to make some festive delights!  I hope you like them ♥

This one is a red Christmas heart with a green button.
Jingle bells heart with 'Merry Christmas' ribbon and two green wooden beads.
Red Christmas heart with gold button.
Red Merry Christmas heart with green heart wreath back.
 I absolutely adore my two turtle doves. I made them out of grey felt, with tiny black beads for the eyes. They look so good hanging from my mantle, I really had to fight not to keep them for myself, although I just know I am going to make myself another pair!! ♥

Well, it is getting late now, so I am going to sign off now. See you all soon,

lots of love ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog ♥
    To get some more followers visit some of the nice blogs on my page and you can follow them :) If you leave comments people will visit you and become followers too!
    Heather x

    ReplyDelete